Conditions for Graduation:
- Students who have completed the curriculum envisaged by the related program, who have fulfilled the conditions required by the University and the relevant department and who possess a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.00 and above gain the right to graduate from the related associate and undergraduate program.
- Students at the graduation stage who possess a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) between 3.50 and 4.00 gain the right to graduate from the university with "High Honor" degree. Additionally, students at the graduation stage who possess a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) between 3.00 and 3.49 gain the right to graduate from the university with "Honor" degree.
Graduation Procedures to Be Followed
- Candidates for graduation who have fulfilled all conditions for graduation are sent a "Graduation Letter" by the Registrar's Office. Graduation letters are collected from the secretary of the relevant department.
- Graduation letters are prepared as two copies,
The first letter which is prepared for the student to check her/her name and surname as it appears on the diploma also includes information on the relevant student's participation in the graduation ceremony.
The second letter is sent to the departments following the start of the final examination period. The letter contains information and forms about graduation ceremony, clearance procedures, procedures to be followed after graduation, and diploma approval procedures.
- After receiving the second letter, the following procedures should be followed:
- Student portal is checked for the existence of problematic units. (http://students.emu.edu.tr)
- Clearance form for graduation is obtained from the Registrar's Office.
- Stamps and signatures of the relevant department, Financial Affairs Directorate and Dormitories Directorate (if the student resides in a dormitory) are obtained for the indicated areas on the graduation clearance form.
- A diploma fee of 150 TL is deposited into one of the bank account/s specified below.
- Cyprus Turkish Cooperative Central Bank EMU Branch Account No: 100640
- Turkish İş Bank Famagusta Branch Account No: 6820 182940
- Following the completion of the said procedures, documents specified below are submitted to the relevant department's desk at the Registrar's Office.
- Graduation Clearance Form
- Diploma Fee Receipt