ONLINE IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES !!! (new)
In order to complete Immigration Procedures, it is mandatory to enter TRNC with a passport.
Immigration procedures are completed online. Follow the steps listed below to complete the process:
1- Go to www.icisleri.gov.ct.tr website.
2- Firstly click on "Online İşlemler" on the main menu, then find and click on "Öğrenci İzinleri" under the "Online İşlemler". By doing this, you will start registration procedures to the Immigration system.
3- Register to the system.
A) For students who are going to register to the system for the first time: Click on "Yeni Kayıt" and fill in the necessary information providing you e-mail address and/or Mobile number. Your username and password for entering the system will be sent to you either through an e-mail or GSM. Enter the system by using the provided username and the password.
B) For students who are already registered to the system before: Click on "Giriş" and login to the system by entering your username and password.
4- Once you are logged in to the system, follow the steps and get a Foreign Student Registration Number (YKN ).
YKN number will be used in all procedures to be completed in government offices. Therefore you should not lose your YKN number.
5- Make online payment for the immigration fee through the system, if your Health Report is completed.
6- Once you complete all the procedures, the system will inform you when your Student Permit is ready.
7- When your Student Permit is ready, you can collect your Student Permit document from the Registrar's Office in your university.
Follow the steps below in order to get a Health Report.
A) If you have a valid health report:
Click on "Geçerli Bir Sağlık Raporum Var" (I have a valid health report) on the system and follow the steps below:
- Go to the District Hospital in which city your university is located.
- Get your report verified from the Student Permits department.
B) If you DON'T have a valid health report:
Click on "Geçerli Bir Sağlık Raporum Yok" (I don't have a valid health report) on the system and follow the steps below:
- Make an online payment via the system for the Laboratory fees.
- Complete the health tests in specified the laboratory (Name and address details of the laboratory is provided by the system). Once you get your health report, follow the steps listed in "If you have a valid health report" section above.
- For Online Immigration Procedures, please visit the Information Tent in front of the Registrar's Office.
- Students who complete the registration procedures are required to complete the immigration procedures within the period of time provided upon their entry to TRNC.
- Students who fail to complete the immigration procedures within the specified period of time will be subject to daily penalty due to not holding a legal residence permit.
- Students coming from third countries are obliged to renew their health reports every year. Students coming from Turkey are obliged to renew their health reports every 2 years.